Questions for Author Robert R. Fowler:
1. What is the best international affairs book you have read in 2011 (Canadian or otherwise?)
War by Sebastian Junger (HarperCollins Canada).
2. What was the biggest international event of 2011?
The Arab Spring.
3. Who was the biggest international influencer of 2011?
Turmoil in Western financial markets and persistent fiscal uncertainty.
4. Who was the biggest Canadian international influencer of 2011?
Prime Minister Harper and his appalling foreign policy.
5. What was Canada's best international moment of 2011?
Withdrawal of combat troops from Afghanistan.
6. What was Canada's worst international moment of 2011?
Our withdrawal from the Kyoto accord.